Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Festival

Hi everyone just a reminder of what is happening for the College of Scribes at Festival.

Our meeting is on Friday at 3pm
We are officially kicking off with the AoA competition at Festival so if you have any AoA's to hand over to me they can be handed over at Festival or you can send them to me. If you need blanks please let me know before the 29th of March so if I need to get extras printed I can do so.

We will also have our Scribes Seal competition.
I would like to see designs for seals about 2.5-3cm in size. Weight will be given to appropriate period documentation/ research, and design. The winning entry will be used for the seal on our AoA Writ's and will also be used as a Warden's badge/ seal so it will be used for a long time. I look forward to seeing the entries.

If anyone has old scrolls that have not found a home over the last few years can you please give them to me at Festival or send them to me so that I can start looking further into tracking down lost scrolls/ recipients and matching pairs up where possible. I now have only 2 outstanding scrolls in my files for people who are hard to tack down. These are Adam Girard and Aulay Leod.

If there is anything you would like to see covered at Festival please let me know.
Caristiona

No comments:

Post a Comment